Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Where Were You Wednesday? Week 2

It's another week and it is time to reveal my Week 2 Where Were You Wednesday post! If you want to join in the fun, head on over to Monica's Mom Musings and link up!
This week we need to share our photo in our 10th album (saved photos on your computer) and the 3rd photo. (10/3)
My album ended up being a very small album and only had 2 photos in it. It was my Picasa album where I had messed around with 2 photos. This is my son back in the spring at a local playground where we live. Look at the determination in his eyes.
Hope you all have a wonderful week and decide to play along over at Monica's Mom Musings and stir up some memories by looking back at your old albums!

1 comment:

  1. Did he make it to the top? Thanks for joining again ;).

    ReplyDelete